Read Novel The Saint’s Trial: Can He Resist Their Charm!? at FastestNovel.Com
Born as an orphan in Japan, he grew up surrounded by good people who serve at the church.
The nuns at the orphanage became a great example to him and he swore that he would save those who are in need too.
At the age of seven, he got adopted by a Pilipina and Japanese couple. They took him to the Philippines, where he grew up.
At the age of 19, he helped countless people, created various organizations to help those in need, and even trained to be a volunteer rescuer. That made him more passionate about his belief that “If he can save the person, I would save them. Maybe, there would come a time where they would also contribute to the world.”
He who has this belief braved through all dangers until one day, due to saving the life of a girl who is drowning from the flood, he died because of being impaled by a metal rod straight through his heart.
Meeting a so-called God from the high heavens who manages all of those who reincarnate. He, unlike any other, gathered a lot of good karma due to him saving a lot of people who have become prominent characters in the future to repay their debt of life to him.
Join Ariyoshi Hiroto in his adventures to the worlds where voluptuous girls, lolitas, kuuderes, derederes, etc. are waiting for him to be saved!
Can he resist their charm?!
Will he be a hypocrite and refuse their confessions?!
Will he accept them all and create his own flower garden?!
Or will he become a sissy and not a dragon among men?!
Please go easy on the comments.
This is my first book so I still don’t know the ins and outs of writing an acceptable novel. *sweating profusely*
Enjoy, and do tell me the grammatical errors and such. I would gladly listen to you guys who are already considered as veterans-in-writing-novel’s teachings.
Those who are kind enough to support me, the Author-san. You can donate at:
https://www.pay*pal.me/JadePanda03(ignore the *)
Thank you in advance my wonderful readers!
I do not own the Original Series of High School DxD, Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!, and neither do I own Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody, all the rights belongs to its rightful owner.
For the Cover, I edited it. Perhaps I’m gonna change it to a new one when the MC goes to another world.
Credits to the Original owners of these pictures :)!
Updates will be done every 6 AM at GMT 8+ every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Then Side Stories will be updates every Saturday/Sunday. Sometimes, I would do a mass release if I have something scheduled that week and can’t post a chapter at that time.
- The Novel's Genres and Tags November 30, 2019
- Status and Stuffs (Edited) November 30, 2019
- Experience Points Related November 30, 2019
- Chapter 22 - Reposting of the Novel December 1, 2019
- Chapter 21 - Opening Up The Letter November 30, 2019
- Chapter 20 - System Fairy and a World Full of Weirdos (3) November 30, 2019
- Chapter 19 - System Fairy and a World Full of Weirdos (2) November 30, 2019
- Chapter 18 - System Fairy and a World Full of Weirdos (1) November 30, 2019
- Chapter 17 - Side Story Kazuma's Jealousy November 30, 2019
- Chapter 16 - Remembering It All November 30, 2019
- Chapter 15 - Budding Feelings and Meeting Goddesses (2) November 30, 2019
- Chapter 14 - Side Story Ariyoshi Honoka and Ariyoshi Saito's Real Identity November 30, 2019
- Chapter 13 - Budding Feelings and Meeting Goddesses (1) November 30, 2019
- Chapter 12 - Meeting Toujou Saeko November 30, 2019
- Chapter 11 - Transmigrated to a 'Normal' World? November 30, 2019
- Chapter 10 - Side Story Zeoticus' Schemes Finally Came To Light November 30, 2019
- Chapter 9 - Side Story After She Met Him (Rias) November 30, 2019
- Chapter 8 - Side Story After She Met Him (Sona) November 30, 2019
- Chapter 7 - The Crimson Princess' Regrets November 30, 2019
- Chapter 6 - Side Story Lessons with Papa and a Secret Game with Sona and Rias November 30, 2019
- Chapter 5 - *Title at the End* November 30, 2019
- Chapter 4 - Meeting The Crimson-haired Girl November 30, 2019
- Chapter 3 - The Baby Who Got Picked Up At A Bird's Nest November 30, 2019
- Chapter 2 - Are You Sure You Are Not A Cosplayer? November 30, 2019
- Chapter 1 - Prologue November 30, 2019
- Author's Note November 30, 2019