Read Novel Blood Emperor’s Lazy Doctor [Hiatus] at FastestNovel.Com
. . . Synopsis . . .
Hong Luo, is someone who has lived twice, and is about to die twice. While waiting for her 2nd life to end, she was so excited.
“Oh yea! Bring on the life of a lazy ghost, haunting people when I get bored. I am so ready!”
Much to her disappointment, she is thrust back into her first life. Laying upon the ground, with her bones broken, and internal injuries bleeding out. But does she care about her injuries? No! Does she care about how the servants just spit on her? No! Does she care about getting revenge for the injustice she experienced in both lives… No! She’s too upset to care, screaming out her indignation.
“What cruel joke is this, I’m not laughing! This lazy sister is done with this! Why can’t I be a lazy ghost in peace?”
A once genius doctor, reborn again into a life she’d never thought she’d return to. All she wants is to live lazily, but life isn’t letting her go. Time after time, something or another manages to get in the way. Like a certain someone who tries to fix her bad habits.
“Why are you poking me, let me sleep!”
“Duke Ding’s servants are at the door.”
“Ugh, go give them the medical pills on the top shelf to the far right.”
“The crown prince is here.”
“Go hide my tea, and kick him out!”
“The emperor is at the back door.”
Screaming out gibberish, “Lock the door, and put up a quarantine sign!”
Laying back down hugging her pillow, Hong Luo feels movement on her bed. “Why are you in my bed.. AH don’t fall asleep, GET OUT!”
The image above was drawn by me!
If you’re looking for a story with a lazy mc, characters that don’t act the way you want them to, and things that go boom. Then stick around, this might be the story for you.
Spare me the knives and the guns if my grammar jumps out the window and runs through the streets in its birthday suit. This is my first Novel so don’t kill me, it might get better as you read.
Updates: Not stable currently
Word count – varies between 1400 to 3000
Ages 17 and below not recommended.
Dark topic’s along with very slight R-18 content, are present, but not heavily. (technically low smut)
- Chapter 32 - A noble thief? July 8, 2020
- Chapter 31 - Not a Update. Just words from the Author. May 13, 2020
- Chapter 30 - Good Enough (End of 1st Arc) November 27, 2019
- Chapter 29 - Hidden Ailment November 27, 2019
- Chapter 28 - Devour Whole November 27, 2019
- Chapter 27 - Bombing For the Needy. November 27, 2019
- Chapter 26 - No such thing as coincidence. November 27, 2019
- Chapter 25 - Rude Awakening November 27, 2019
- Chapter 24 - Nightmare November 27, 2019
- Chapter 23 - Doctor Wu November 27, 2019
- Chapter 22 - Boom! November 27, 2019
- Chapter 21 - Fuel added to a burning heart. November 27, 2019
- Chapter 20 - Lazy all day and everyday November 27, 2019
- Chapter 19 - Thief! November 27, 2019
- Chapter 18 - Lazy Money Lan Qian. November 27, 2019
- Chapter 17 - Too lazy to eat. November 27, 2019
- Chapter 16 - Allowing Change to Take Root November 27, 2019
- Chapter 15 - Heart demon November 27, 2019
- Chapter 14 - Resigned to fate (Big Edit) November 27, 2019
- Chapter 13 - MINE! November 27, 2019
- Chapter 12 - Retreat! November 27, 2019
- Chapter 11 - The bear and the rabbit. November 27, 2019
- Chapter 10 - A child showing off in front of an ancestor. November 27, 2019
- Chapter 9 - Too Silly November 27, 2019
- Chapter 8 - Final Valor. November 27, 2019
- Chapter 7 - A Doctor's Ethic's November 27, 2019
- Chapter 6 - Curiosity Killed the Cat. November 27, 2019
- Chapter 5 - Itsy Bitsy Little Food Thief. November 27, 2019
- Chapter 4 - A strange addiction. November 27, 2019
- Chapter 3 - Painfully Nostalgic. November 27, 2019
- Chapter 2 - When life gives you sugar, but you're too bitter to taste the sweetness. November 27, 2019
- Chapter 1 - Dying with a boom! November 27, 2019